Delta Wealth Management (“DWM”) maintains a core belief that any investment plan should be an integral part of an overall financial plan. It has been our experience that an advisor cannot implement an effective investment strategy without a deeper understanding of the client’s long term financial objectives. In many cases these goals become more evident when a financial plan is undertaken to explore options as to the most effective way to address a client’s need. There is no “one size fits all approach” in financial planning but there are similar challenges that many individuals and families will face over a lifetime.
We offer several levels of service around these matters. Examples of financial plans include:
- Reviewing your current investment portfolio and developing a management strategy.
- Completing a retirement planning assessment along with alternative retirement dates and levels of expected income.
- Developing a summary of your current financial situation, including a net worth statement and cash flow summary.
- Assessing estate net worth and liquidity.
- Identifying tax planning strategies to optimize financial position.
- Referral to other professionals, as required, to assist with implementation of the action plan.